Friday, March 28, 2008

Skedaddle to Seattle!


So this morning, I had a great interview with my top-choice hospital in Seattle. They really like me and are strongly considering hiring me. The only problem is that they are interviewing all of their candidates in the next two weeks...much earlier that I was planning on coming out. Well, to make a long story short, I found a great deal on a flight from Salt Lake to Seattle a week from Sunday. I'll just stay a couple of days, flying home Tuesday night. My flight back to Salt Lake lands exactly 8 hours before I fly to Maryland (early Wednesday morning) for the National Conference for Undergraduate Research.


It is going to be a very busy week! In the meantime, I need to finish all my projects and papers that are due before I leave. I'll be in Maryland on the last day of classes so I need to be finished with all of my semester work before I leave for Seattle. As my newest brother-in-law is fond of singing, it's the final countdown!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Good luck Kristen. Seattle would be an awesome place to live!

esmiley said...

Yeah Kristen! Good luck with all your travel plans, and finishing up your school work.

jennybhill said...

Wow, you are busy! Enjoy your trips, and don't forget to get ginger ale on the flights.

Carma said...

yay!! How exciting. If you get the job, does that mean you will be moving up sooner? Greg will be there over memorial day weekend.

Elizabeth O. said...

Kristen I love reading your blog. Thanks for letting me put you as a link on my blog. Best wishes in MAryland. I'll miss you in class but I'm excited for you and this great accomplishment. See you at graduation. Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!

Mom said...

Kristen, I love reading your blog! This is a very exciting time of your life. Thanks for sharing it.