Saturday, May 10, 2008

Graduation!

Graduation was such a great memory. Mom and dad came in Wednesday night and stayed with my good friends, the Lindquists.





On Thursday, they joined Emily, Richard and I for the Honors Graduation Luncheon. I had been practicing with my little group for a few weeks and the special musical number went rather well. This is my favorite setting to play the harp- with vocalists and other instruments. Here is a little sampling.

Thanks for turning pages for me Emily!





Here we are enjoying our fancy lunch!




Commencement was a great with Elder Bednar speaking.




Our nursing convocation was so wonderful. Smaller than most with an emphasis on using our education for Christlike service. Here I am actually graduating. A tradition in nursing is to get "pinned" in addition to receiving a diploma. I got pinned by Sondra, my Critical Care instructor from fall semester. My other hug is with Vickie, my capstone instructor from this past semester. I have just loved all of my instructors- they have been so great!




It was so much fun to graduate with my sister Emily and her new husband Richard. Here are a few of our awesome pictures.





In front of the Spencer W. Kimball Building, where I had nearly all of my nursing classes.



Thanks mom and dad for all of your support during college!




No comments: