Thursday, March 26, 2009

How I spent the rest of March...

Here are some little tidbits from my life recently:

-I went hiking the other day and discovered that it is still a little early in the year for my beloved hiking sandals. After 4 miles, my feet were very muddy and very cold. Sorry toes!

-I had some Land o Lakes hot chocolate for the first time in years. It brought back many happy memories of Christmas mornings when a package of raspberry chocolate or mint chocolate was a stocking staple. So yummy...

-My running buddy got me a flippin' sweet present: a Nike Plus. I just hook it into my iPod and it tracks how far and how fast I run. It has given me a renewed love of running. Only three months until the half marathon!!


-I found out that "The Marriage of Figaro" will be performed by the Seattle Opera in May. I was so excited that I downloaded the album onto my iPod and have been listening to it ever since. The timing is perfect as I saw "The Barber of Seville" earlier this month. Now I just have to convince someone to come with me.

-Milkis is my new favorite drink. Those Koreans sure know how to make a soda!

2 comments:

esmiley said...

oooo. I've always wanted a nike plus! I'm definitely jealous.

jennybhill said...

Does Land o Lakes make an amaretto flavor??