Friday, August 14, 2009

Before the end of the year, I resolve to...

*Run this:


The Folsom to Sacramento half marathon. I'm hoping that training will be a little easier the second time around. It is also conveniently located only an hour away from the Johnstons. I will be so excited to see two of my sweet nieces and meet my newest little nephew. 

*Take this:
I am pretty sure that I am going to go back to school next fall. At least sure enough that I am going to take the GRE by December. I would love to get a Masters in Public Health and the University of Washington has one of the best Public Health Schools in the nation.

*See this:



Well, I might as well have a fun goal, right? I am very excited to see this musical! It helps to have catchy music to listen to on my long runs and while I am making vocab flashcards.  


I'm not done with you yet, 2009!

6 comments:

Carma said...

Great goals!
I'm probably going to be taking public health classes as well...we can study together (well, maybe tele-study together).

Mom said...

You go, Kristen! Sounds pretty challenging to work and go to grad school, but if anyone can, you can. The marathon sounds like a great goal, also.

Emily said...

Hmm... your goals look very familiar to mine!

Michelle said...

We're so excited that your goals include us! Yay for Auntie Kristen!

Kelli said...

Hey! So I was just catching up on all your blog posts, and realize it has been much too long since we've hung out! That's awesome about the public health! You will do great! And I'm jealous to hear about you not having to work Sunday nights anymore...I hope sometime soon I can work out a schedule that will work out so I don't have to do that anymore! Let's play sometime soon! I miss you, friend!

jennybhill said...

Hey, do you have tickets to Wicked?