Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Picture of the Month Club

I've always wanted to be a member of the cheese of the month club or the sausage of the month club, or maybe root beer of the month club. Well....this might be as close as I get. Since I don't seem to be doing too well with blogging, I thought I would at least leave a brief record of some of the highlights of the last six months.

JUNE: Seattle Rock N' Roll Half Marathon. Michelle and Anna came up from California and we had a great time. Dave, Michelle, and I ran the 13.1 mile course along Lake Washington, ending at Qwest Field.



JULY: Glacier National Park. I got to tag along with the Hill family on a leg of their cross-country trip. We camped at Two Medicine Lake and drove the Going to the Sun Road.


AUGUST: East Coast. Dave and I got to visit the Lincoln family in New Jersey, including a day in New York City.


SEPTEMBER: University of Washington. I started my second and hopefully final year of my Masters program. It can't be that hard to write a thesis, right?



OCTOBER: Happy Halloween! A costume for both squash lovers and math lovers alike: Pumpkin Pi.



10 comments:

Brenda said...

Fun pix and update...love the pumpkin pi:)

Emily said...

That's awesome. The picture of you in front of University of Washington is awesome. It doesn't look real!

Becca Joy said...

Looking good Kristen! You are the most awesome pumpkin pi I've ever seen. :)

Michelle said...

Cute pumpkin pie!

Kristen said...

Ha, ha Emily. The UW picture is totally photoshopped! I realized too late that I didn't have a picture of myself on campus. :)

jennybhill said...

That's a good piece of Photoshop work! Hooray for the update; love to see the pictures. And loved the Halloween costumes. It is also fun to carve the pi symbol in a pumpkin...

Carma said...

That's funny. I thought the same thing about the U Washington picture - that it didn't look real.

Love the pumpkin pi costume. When Thurman saw it, for some reason he thought Dave was a dreidel. Pumpkin dreidel? Never heard of it.

Mom said...

Well, I just read all the comments and I don't have much more to add...except ditto, ditto. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing excellent information. Your web-site is so cool. I am impressed by the details that you have on this web site. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject. Bookmarked this website page, will come back for more articles.removals london

Unknown said...

If Anyone need removal services for your house then contact with the link. Removals Companies