Monday, December 8, 2008

Mystery Caller

Someone has been calling me recently and I kept missing their call. This caller has been very persistent, calling at least twice a day, everyday for the past week. It would always be while I was at clogging, or driving or sleeping and I couldn't answer. Everytime I would see this number under missed calls, my curiousity would increase. Today, I kept my phone at my side the whole morning, waiting in anticipation. When they finally called, I was so excited to answer and.....

I'm going to donate blood on Friday. The End.

9 comments:

Emily said...

Was Edward Cullen on the other line?

Kristen said...

No, it was the blood bank asking for donations. Sorry, I thought that was obvious.

Opa said...

Yes, it was obvious.

Carma said...

Emily has just been dumbed down by a weekend with a 7 and 3 year old (not that my kids are dumb) which is why she didn't get it.

good for you to give blood. May you get many birthday mystery calls. And who is Edward Cullen anyway?

Carma said...

Never mind, I guess I'm the dumb one. Edward Cullen is from Twilight (for anyone who didn't know that - I'm probably the only one in the world). So Emily was just making a joke. Good one!

Emily said...

Thanks

jennybhill said...

Yes! Thanks Carma. For awhile I thought I was the only one of the sisters who hadn't read the Twilight Series

Opa said...

What is the Twilight series?

Mom said...

Ha, ha, ha.....very suspensful!