Sunday, June 15, 2008

Aunt DiDi Tour 2008: Savoy, Illinois

Well, the next stop on my grand tour was visiting my sister and her family near the University of Illinois. Savoy is actually a villiage led by President Bob (see http://www.village.savoy.il.us/ for more details) Highlights of the week included:


*Hanging out with sweet Spencer




*Helping to repaint the kitchen cabients



*Attending Strawberry Jam Festival




*Celebrating Aaron's birthday and father's day





*Finally getting authorization to take my NCLEX and scheduling my test for a week from Tuesday



The low point was when I was tending Spencer and he tripped and scraped his forehead on the pavement. Sorry little guy!
Thanks to the Hills of Illinois for a fun week!

1 comment:

jennybhill said...

We're so glad you came. DiDi is now one of Spencer's favorite words. He keeps saying it now although you have left. We look forward to another visit!