Thursday, June 19, 2008

Aunt DiDi Tour 2008: St. Louis, MO

This week, I write from St. Louis, the home of Kevin, Emily, Gracie, and LOTS of water. The Mississippi is 10 feet above flooding levels and is supposed to flood another 10 feet this week. Here is an example of things underwater. The lamp pole is supposed to have a road in front of it!




Happy moment in Missouri included:


*Emily teaching me how to change my blog layout.

*Stretching with Gracie


*Visiting the Arch



*Going up to the top of the Arch


*Going to the Childrens Museum (aka The Magic House). It sure is fun to have lots of hair!

*One night, Kevin and Emily had a super-duper suprise for me. A fifties night! They came out in bow ties and poodle skirts and this was my placemat:





*What fifties night would be complete without a sock hop?




It will sure be hard to say goodbye to my Bylund buddies!

2 comments:

Emily & Richard said...

love the new background! And today begins the Lincoln/Peterson leg of the journey!

Michelle said...

I get so nostalgic looking at St Louis pictures. Yay for the arch! Yay for the magic house!