Thursday, November 20, 2008

Forgotten Carols

Last night, I got to go to a performance of "The Forgotten Carols". I have loved this music for a long time but had never seen it performed. It didn't occur to me that the tour might come to Washington until a girl in the ward with an extra ticket sent out an email. I'm so glad that I got to go! It is a very sweet story- one that I first heard during our traditional "stories by the fire" when I was a kid.

My roommate also scored us tickets to the Nutrcracker in a few weeks. Now I just need to find a Handel's Messiah sing-a-long. I just love Christmastime!!

3 comments:

jennybhill said...

That sounds so fun! I have never seen it performed either. Enjoy the Nutcracker and whatever else you find to do!

Emily said...

I went to a performance in Utah 2 years ago. It was great! I wonder if they ahve it out here...

Crolace said...

I think I say a flyer for a Messiah Sing-a-long at a Lutheran Church on 35th Ave. - I believe it's on the 26th.