Friday, November 28, 2008

It's a Thanksgiving Miracle!

Yesterday we had a lovely Thanksgiving dinner with 11 people in attendance including people from the ward, 2 sets of Elders and one of their investigators. Unfortunately, we only have dining chairs for five. So after checking with my Bishop, I went to borrow some folding chairs from the institute. These are a little fancier that your average metal folding chairs and also a little heavier.
After parking on the street close to my apartment, I was dreading carrying all those chairs in. That's when I noticed, nestled between the dumpsters, a shopping cart. It was perfect! I loaded up the chairs and headed across the parking lot. I did have one small mishap due to an uneven sidewalk that caused the shopping cart to tip on its side and all the chairs to fall out. Well, what are you going to do?

1 comment:

Brenda said...

You are going to be translated!
Love, Aunty B~