Saturday, November 1, 2008

O Christmas Tree

Okay, okay, I know that it is only one day after Halloween but I am already super excited for Christmas. It is undoubtedly my favorite holiday of the year. I love it all, from the music to the decorations to the sappy Hallmark made for TV movies about people discovering the true meaning of Christmas.

Tonight I was practicing the organ for tomorrow and I started playing Christmas hymns. This isn't the first time this has happened but since it is November now, I felt justified in indulging myself. I pulled out the fake Christmas tree and German decorations and went to work. My roommate had a few ornaments but we're going to need some more. Good thing I didn't leave this to the last minute.

5 comments:

kevin711 said...

I thought you weren't allowed to set up the Christmas tree until after your birthday!
Anyways, merry Christmas.

Michelle said...

I love Christmas! I listen to Christmas music all year long.

Mom said...

Kristy, you are so cute. How fun to plan your first Christmas in your new place? Did you get your German decoration in the mail from Aunt Linda yet? Have a merry Thanksgiving and then a merry Christmas!

Emily said...

Well, there are Christmas decorations in Target now, so why not?

jennybhill said...

YES! Turn on the Christmas music! It's still 70 degrees here but it hasn't stopped us from getting in the mood.