Saturday, May 30, 2009

Weekend O' Fun

Well, it is about time that I blogged about Emily's visit last weekend. Our Saturday included the Folklife festival and a late lunch at the Space Needle.



Then the Ride the Ducks Tour




We finished the day by getting pedicures and going to the Mariners game.
On Sunday, we went to church and I showed Emily the sights of Seattle (the Temple, the troll under the bridge and the beach) and then we had a little dinner party.
Monday, we were up early to go hiking on what turned out to be a very snowy trail. We took the Bremerton ferry, ate at Dick's (a Seattle favorite) and had FHE at our house.
Tuesday morning before I took Emily to the airport, we went kayaking at Lake Union. It was a beautiful day!





As you can see, I don't have that many pictures from the weekend because most of the pictures we took with Emily's camera. So I guess we will have to wait until Emily blogs to see the rest of them (hint, hint Emily).
It was so fun to have her come visit! Thanks for coming sis!

3 comments:

Carma said...

Yay, sounds like lots of sister fun!! Hope to come see you sometime.

Emily said...

I blogged! Thanks again! It was such a fun trip! See you soon! I like exclamation marks! Ca-ching!

Mom said...

Looks like a great time!! Wow, you did a lot of stuff in a little bit of time!